Monday, November 26, 2007

If you're smart....










You'll hide your daughters. There's a Hunter on the loose...my Hunter. That's right world, Hunter turned 16 today. I've told him over and over again that the most promising career path he could take would be to become a nun, but alas...he didn't take the bait. What? He could pass as a girl...have you seen how long his hair can get?
Hunter brings so much joy into my life. He's kind and caring and grateful. He tried to make good choices. He's a leader and a friend to most everyone. He still hugs me and tell me he loves me. He feels very connected to all six of his grandparents and all the babies in the family love him. I think I'm one very blessed mother.
Tonight he and my dad, Kurt, and Ryan went rock climbing. They looked like they had a blast.





Happy Birthday Hunter! Let the job hunting, girl hunting, and license hunting begin!!!!

1 comment:

E-llo said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter! I like the long hair BTW! Well, Leslie, you thought the sleepless nights were only for when they were first born, little did you know that you would have to go through it again in the teen years! ;)