Friday, November 9, 2007

How to look cute when you're pregnant



As brilliant as I am (ask any kindergartner...they'll back me up), I never mastered the art of looking beautiful while pregnant. I usually had a greenish (not healthy) glow and I always managed to do something extreme with my hair.

Obviously, my sister Kelli has the pregnant superstar look down to a T (even the pose). This particular pregnancy has brought so much joy to our family, but I have to admit I think Kelli should have to look a little scroungy...it's only fair!

6 comments:

E-llo said...

Kelli is beautiful! I couldn't pull of pregnancy either. Although, Leslie, you were only throwing up all day, every day of each pregnancy and that is not including the other medical problems. I bet you looked gorgeous in spite of it all.

Lott said...

Erika,

You can't fool me...I saw you when you were pregnant. Once you got through the puking part, you looked fabulous!

Just for clarification...I only threw up for five and a half months with Hunter!

Ashley Wray said...

Kelly is so cute! I seriously was so excited when Misti told me the news! I bet you were a cute prego lady, you're so little it must have been all belly!

Lott said...

Ashley,

You can ask Misti....I was very much not cute! When Misti isn't sick or swollen, she is very darling when she is pg as well!

Anonymous said...

i didn't kelli was pregnant!! How exciting. TEll her congrats

Shannon said...

She is so cute! This was actually the first picture I have seen of her preg, but she was also smart and sent one to our email later on that night. :)