Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!





The above pictures show my little family. My cousins, Calie, Mike (her hubby), Ryan, and Ben (Spidey). The other picture is my uncle Jim, aunt Kati, their son Dain, and their granddaughter Aurora.
I can't believe I ate the whole thing....and that Thanksgiving is over. We had dinner around 3pm and everyone stayed & visited until about 7:30pm. I think it's always interesting to see what people have for Thanksgiving dinner..here's our lowdown:
Turkey
Rolls
Ham
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
A Veggie Plate
Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potato Casserole
Apple Pie
Frog Eye Salad
Chocolate Cream Pie
What a formidable feast...we came, we conquered, we crashed. Some extra little tidbits: I didn't burn myself today (I did yesterday, but barely survived), A pimple graced me with it's presence, I've got my ads narrowed down for black friday. I hope all of you enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as I did. The only thing that would have been an improvement was if more family were here!

4 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Sounds like you had a good time! Kurt looks just like Cooper in that picture- it is so funny! SO any good buys this morning? Way to ditch me.

Ashley Wray said...

I'm still full! Glad you guys had a great day, it looks like you ate good and had a good time! Who are your friends? I love the little spiderman boy!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a good menu!

Ps. I like Hunter's mugshot :)

E-llo said...

What a nice meal! I am jealous of the frog eye salad. It is one of my favorites!