Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nephew Spotlight: Energetic Jamin


Jamin is Amber & Roy's 2nd oldest child. We've never lived close to Amber & Roy, so it's a true treat when we get to be with their family.

Jamin is a handsome little devil and I'm pretty sure he was the inspiration for the energizer bunny. He is always busy playing something or the other. Every time I'm around him, he is looking for one of the cousins to play with. He is also a sweet child. He looks out for his younger siblings and if someone other than him is not being nice to them, look out.

It's hard when you don't get to see little nieces and nephews very much. Hopefully we will be able to spend some quality time with Jamin soon! Here is his interview:

1. What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?

I want to be a builder when I grow up and build houses and stuff, because I get
To use so many cool tools and stuff.

2. If you could visit any person you wanted in the whole wide world, who would it be? Why?

A fireman, just because they are so cool!


3. What is your favorite movie?

Like you have to ask…TRANSFORMERS

4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

Power rangers


5. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

Christmas and Easter because Santa brings us awesome toys and the Easter bunny brings us candy we have to look for.

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

How old is he? I can't picture him! HE sounds cute though! PS- I tried to email you bostyn's comments and it wouldn't send- grrr b/c now I have to reask them and type them. I do remember her saying she wanted to be a "spider...I mean, no, a spiderweb" when she grows up- help us!