Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Look out...It's the inefficient spelling police!



I thought I'd share something I found of Cooper's today. Almost a month ago, Cooper went to his cousin, Dain's, birthday party. Dain is always prompt and consistent about thank you cards and Cooper received a thank you from Dain last week. Today I found it on my computer desk.

On the inside of the card, Dain drew a heart and inside the heart it said, "thank you Cooper". On the opposing side of the card it said (verbatim), "Dear cooper thank for the art set and the candy bars. i realy lik the presents." It was a heartfelt, sweet card. Well, Cooper couldn't get over the word "lik", so he wrote the following on the back of the card:

"Corecttion: lik is like. Question: What did the art set taste like"

Can any say...takes one to know one? I don't know who Cooper thought was going to read the card, but it sure won't be Dain. This card will secretly grow legs, walk to the edge of my computer desk, and jump in the garbage!

2 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

THat is so funny. It reminded me when Bryson was telling Cooper how to say "girl" the right way and cooper was teaching bryson how to say his "l's" = best conversation ever! You should defintely keep the card for future laughs

Shannon said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious. I licked it a lot ;)