Saturday, December 1, 2007

Niece Spotlight: Charming Kierra



This is my super darling niece, Kierra. She is the oldest daughter of DJ & Kindra. She is only 2 years old, but you would never know it. She has an amazing vocabulary and her voice is as sweet as honey; so when she says something slightly naughty, it's comes off as hilarious!

I just love being around Kierra because she makes me laugh all the time. I always want to kiss her little face off because she is so cute. I can't wait to meet her little sister and see the two of them interact!

Here's her interview:

1. What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?
A mom…because I want to…and a dad…and a baby…I want to be a lot.


2. If you could visit any person you wanted in the whole wide world, who would it be? Why?
Olivia…cause I want to..I want to go to her home…and Luke’s home.


3. What is your favorite movie?
Snow White


4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?
Pooh Bear



5. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Christmas…because I like it…I just like something about it…because I liked it when I was little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it is just me but I think Kierra looks just like DJ.

E-llo said...

She is a cutie. I loved the comment about her favorite holiday. That she liked it when she was little - hilarious.