Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 2, 2007


Today is my brother-in-law, Chad's, birthday. Chad's one of those laid back, roll with the punches, get the job done kind of guys. I honestly can't ever remember seeing him mad....I know it's happened, but I've just never been around. I do know his face gets blazing red when he is embarrassed and I'm guessing it probably looks the same way when he's mad. Here's the thing: Chad is always up for a game, any game, even though he knows I'm going to whoop up on him. You've got to give a guy kudos for that! Happy Birthday Chad...wish we were there to celebrate!
Fun news: Hunter is back on the job hunt. Yesterday he applied at Toys R Us (forget saving $$ there), Winco (grocery store), Shopko, & Walmart. He also applied at a couple of movie theaters. He's decided to try some non-fast food places before Christmas break. After that, Taco Bell just might win him back.
Here's another tidbit I forgot to mention: Kelli & Mike are having a GIRL!!! We are so excited. I love the name they are thinking about right now. I have a feeling Gracie will be quite the little mother.
Believe it or not, my semester is coming to a close. Right now I'm finishing up a group project...YUCK. I hate them for the most part. It's so difficult to mesh schedules and it almost always forces the bulk of the work on the anal members of the group (there are 2 of us this time). Truly though, I can't believe this semester is almost over. It seems like just yesterday when I was throwing a temper tantrum about one of my classes, or crying while I poured over the syllabi, or muttering non-swear words under my breath about the cost of books...and now, it's almost over. Next semester I have no classes because I'll be student teaching. Unfortunately, I've already thought of some books I'd really like to have to use while I student teach.
Two more days until my parents come back for the second part of their visit...yippee!!!! I know you're all jealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kelli congrats on going to have another girl!! Tell you parents I say hello all so I miss driving to my parents and seeing them outside. Love Niki