Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Nope...you aren't seeing things. There is snow in Meridian. Great, right? Well, I love snow, but it wasn't pretty when I headed to school this morning. Normally it takes about 7 minutes to get to Spalding. This morning it took...15....25....40....nope....58 minutes. That's right...58 minutes to drive 3 miles. GRRRRR!!! I kept thinking to myself, "There's nothing you can do about it. Just enjoy the Christmas music" and it worked most of the time, but every once in a while I just had to yell. I couldn't keep it bottled any more. Phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

And Yes...Cooper is wearing a lei...don't ask!

3 comments:

E-llo said...

Ok - now I have to ask! What's with the lei? :) The traffic was bad this morning! It's like most people forget how to drive in the snow, so they go SLOW! Then there are those that think they are masters of the road and drive way to fast. No happy medium. Sorry it took that long for you to drive Cooper to school, what a craptastic morning!

JMcNamara said...

Hello Lott family! Just got your Christmas card. Leslie I see your Dad hasn't changed much. It's been in the high 70's here in MS. Not much feel of Christmas. Tell your Dad I said hi. Let him know I finally got the whole tithing thing. If it wasn't for your family, Kirk and a good wife. I might still be a lost child of god. For this you all will always have a special place in my heart. Kirk I thought about you the other day the youth were playing frisbee golf.Email me sometime john@glwshows.net. Got to get back to work.

adorable pearsons said...

So I started a new rule that I am not allowed to check blogs until I read my scriptures. Which has actually worked out really well and I haven't missed a day- but what I found out is now I don't have time to check blogs- I was so surprised I missed 2 posts! Anyway, Yeah for snow! I especially like the lei and fun pics of mom and the boys. THanks for the details of their visit- I will live through you !