Sunday, October 28, 2007

Niece Spotlight: Charismatic Kelsie

When Kurt, Hunter & I lived in UT, Kelsie was just a baby. She was so cute and such a little doll. I remember her as a happy baby with lots of personality. Well, that hasn't changed a bit. Kelsie is a carefree, fun-seeking tween who is always bubbly and semi-dramatic. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to whisper because whenever I'm around her she speaks in an animated way and you can't help but listen to her. She is a talented dancer and works very hard at it. I love that she doesn't mind showing me some of her moves when I'm around her. She is beautiful on the outside and the inside. She is the oldest child of Jen & Jason and is a good helper with her younger siblings. One of my desires has been to see her dance at one of her competitions, but that hasn't happened yet. I love being around her and can't wait to see her again! Here is her interview:

1. What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?

Hairstylist.. cause my aunt Jamie is one and it looks fun.

2. If you could visit any person you wanted in thewhole wide world, who would it be? Why?.

The Jonas Brothers cause they are a way good band and they are hot!!!I was in there consert movie with Hannah Montana and it was so fun!!!

3. What is your favorite movie?She's the Man.

4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?Spider Wick

5. What is your favorite holiday? Why?My Birthday cause it is a day about me

No comments: