Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nephew Spotlight: Amazing Ashton


Ashton is Kevin & Heidi's oldest child and he is a very darling boy. He balances malehood well, loving to sing and dance as well as play soccer and practice his super hero karate moves. Ashton is thoughtful of others and has a sweet disposition. When he smiles, you can't help but give him anything he wants. When he's sad, it's heart wrenching. He is a super big brother to Chloe as he plays with her and protects her. I wish Ashton lived closer. The few times I've been around Ashton, I've realized what a wonderful little boy he is.
Here is his interview:
1. What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?
I want to be a missionary (no lie, he really said that). I want to be ashton missionary (in response to why)
2. If you could visit any person you wanted in thewhole wide world, who would it be? Why?

Dallin (friend in florida). Because he is a boy.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Charlie and Lola
4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?The Costume Copycat (halloween book)
5. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Halloween. I like buzz lightyear (that is his costume this year)

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

OH my gosh that picture is so darling. I so miss Ashton. We need to see him and cute chloe too. Good job on wanting to be a missionary, ashton, so far bostyn just wants to be a spiderweb!