Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nephew Spotlight: Bryson the Brilliant



I've decided to try something new on my blog. None of my nieces or nephews live in Boise and I miss them so much. I have to tell you I have the best nieces and nephews and no one will convince me otherwise. As you get a chance to know a tiny bit about them through their interviews you'll fall in love with them as well. I have to give a big thank you to my sisters-in-law and my sisters for taking the time to ask these questions and to send the answers back to me.

This first interview is from Bryson, my oldest nephew on my side of the family, who is the son of Randy and Diana. Bryson is such a multifaceted child. He is a leader and whenever he is around all the other nephews want to sit by him, play with him, and pretty much do whatever he wants. Bryson is quite independent, which scares me all the time. He wants to figure things out by himself and is almost always successful. He is also quite compassionate. He cares about what is going on with others and is concerned when someone is hurt or upset. Bryson gives giant bear hugs and then is off to conquer the world. He has a smile that lights up your soul and eyes filled with curiousity. He is handsome, witty, smart...basically a super star. I love him so much and hope to see him soon. Here is the interview questions with his answers:

1. What would you like to be when you grow up? Why?

"I might want to be a mailman-because I'd like to deliver mail.
OR I could work at a school, be a teacher. Because it's kind of hard and kind of easy.
I don't want to be anything that has a siren." (police or ambulance)


2. If you could visit any person you wanted in the whole wide world, who would it be? Why?

"YOU" Why? "Because Leslie is my greatest aunt actually."
(WOW! Don't tell anyone! There's going to be heck to pay from Kelli!)


3. What is your favorite movie?

"The Naked Brothers Band. They just made a movie. It's on tv."
(Which is funny to me, because he hasn't been able to watch this show...)


4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?

"I don't really know. Pretty much I just like all of them."
(Side note from Mom: Right now we're reading the scriptures-Book of Mormon with pictures-before bed. Bryson loves it and always asks to keep reading 'just one more chapter' when it's time to stop.)


5. What is your favorite holiday? Why?

"I like Christmas. Because I get to see Hunter and Cooper, and Grandpa Fairhurst is there. I also like that I get lots of presents."

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

What a fun idea! That is so cute and so is Bryson! Good job on letting everyong in our fam have their five mins of fame on your blog