Monday, October 15, 2007

Mondays, Mondays, Mondays

























It's Monday, and that's o.k. I usually like Monday because I like routine, but there were a couple annoying Monday moments today. First, I couldn't get to sleep last night so 6:45am came way to early. Then, the plumber came today and charged $200 for a glimpse of crack. Finally, no employers broke the door down to beg Kurt to work for them. But guess what? The rest of Monday has been fabulous. I came home to a Halloween package from my parents on THEIR anniversary. Who does that? Who gives gifts to others on their celebritory occasions? I'll tell you who...my Mom & Dad. They don't know how much candy means to me. Then, Kurt, the boys & I went to a corn maze together and had so much fun. We raced through two different entrances and I'm happy to say Cooper & I won. Then, Cooper went on these crazy backhill slides, a cow train pulled by a tractor, raced a duck through an irrigation contraption, and dug in a pit of corn seeds. We went to the pumpkin patch and watched pigs race. Pigs stink by the way, no wonder I don't eat pig. So...Mondays are pretty great if you ask me or even if you don't!

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

What a fun place! PS- Mom and Dad send the best halloween packages. Bummer about the plummer and job...we'll keep praying. Tell Coops I am saving box tops for him-is he still doing that?