Thursday, January 3, 2008

Haircut Comedy Hour


I decided to chop off quite a bit of hair tonight (well, my hairdresser actually did it) and add some bangs. I saw on one of the morning shows if you have had your hair the same for 2 years or more, it's time to try something new...so I did.
I didn't get the responses I was hoping for. First, my hairdresser kept showing me pretty pictures of celebrities and telling me my hair looked like theirs. Then, after I came out from blowing it dry a little, she started laughing. She said it was something Cooper had told her...big possibility. Then, Hunter saw me and couldn't stop laughing. Luckily, Kurt loves it and I like it a lot. I really like the color as well!

9 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Your hair is so stinking cute- it makes me want to chop bangs. YOu should never go without them again- not that you looked bad before- but they compliment you so well. So so cute! I love it

Anonymous said...

I really like and good for you for trying something new. I love it. it looks really good.

Ashley Wray said...

Leslie, I love it! It is very flattering and I think it makes you look awesome! You've inspired me, I've been wanting to get bangs, but keep chickening out! Next time, I'm going to go for it!

Ludvigson Family said...

I Love the new hair, it's really cute! Thanks for the help with my blog. I figures out how to change the background and add music! I'm having fun with it.
Jody

Unknown said...

What a HOTTIE!

Griffin Family said...

I think your hair is WAY cute!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten!! It's so fun to read your blog and get the Lott updates!!

djfairhurst said...

I like your hair too. Hunter better be careful...in a few weeks HE could have that haircut!

Susan F. said...

So.. Leslie I finally took your advice and dove into this century. I can now join the blog commenters. Next... our own blog??? Well maybe or maybe not. I love your hair. Thanks for posting the picture. Glad you didn't get a speeding ticket- you certainly didn't learn to drive like that from your father!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.