Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blizzard Blanket




We have been doused with snow today. For some of you this may not seem like a lot, but in Meridian it's equivalent to an avalanche. Coop & I had a dentist appointment today and I didn't take him back to school because the roads were so bad. They've closed most of the college evening classes and the local school evening events. Hunter has a dental appointment at 8am tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to taking him out on icy roads. The fun part...hot cocoa, Biggest Loser, and pj's by 7 pm.

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Love the snow! School was actually canceled here on Monday, which was great, Andrew got a free day off! I was crossing my fingers for today, but to no avail! Have you guys been out at all?

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

The kids were hoping that school would be canceled here yesterday, but they weren't so lucky. kelsie got stuck at school an extra 1 1/2 on Monday because the snow and winds were to dangerous for the buses to be out. She didn't seem to mind. We got another storm last night and its snowing again tonight. I like snow, but this is a little much.

Lott said...

School was canceled here today, so I got no lesson plans done, but the boys loved it! Tomorrow should be a regular school day.