Tuesday, February 12, 2008

These are the Days of my Life...in MT. Part 5!











Continuing the day Kelli turned me into paparazzi, we spent our afternoon having our lunch with Grandpa & Grandma and then playing some intense games of pinochle. If you've never played pinochle...shame, shame, shame. It is a blast, especially when you play with forgiving pros.
I'm usually my grandpa's partner and Kelli partnered up with grandma. I have to say this is one of my favorite things to do when I go home. Spending time with my grandparents is priceless. They are so funny. I feel spoiled when I'm there. Also, they always tell my sister's and I how beautiful we are....you can never hear that enough times.
I should add...grandpa & I were the reigning champions. I say that with great humility. Although a lot more went into my Montana adventure, these were the highlights. The drive home is only worth mentioning in your nightmares (plus, I'm pretty sure I already mentioned it in a different post).
ps. If there are any pinochle players who live nearby....feel free to give me a call!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see all the pictures of you and your grandparents and Kelli she looks great!

Ludvigson Family said...

It looks like you have been having fun in Montana! How long are you staying? I bet you are freezing! I would be we hit 76 degrees a couple of days ago. Anyways have fun with the family! Jakes kids are darling.