Sunday, February 10, 2008

These are the Days of my Life...in MT. Part 2!






















I really wanted to go see Jake & Khanyi's new house on base, not to mention their beautiful family. So, I picked Jaron up from school that day and after a few hours at Kelli's, we met Jake at the visitor's center on base. It's quite the formal process to get a visitors pass, but after about 15 minutes, we were off to infilitrate government secrecy. Fine...I lived on base and it's probably one of the safest places to call home. Khanyi had a dinner date with a friend, so she put some spaghettios on the stove for the kids. Jake & I ordered the tastiest sandwiches from the Pita Pit and settled in. Hanging out with Jake is always enjoyable. He's witty and full of good gossip. He's an awesome dad...that's for sure. About an hour later, Mike, Kelli, & Gracie showed up with a party in a box....Guitar Hero.
I'm sure you have all heard about this game, but it is truly addicting. We all took turns battling each other. Kelli and I were about the same level. Mike and Jake were better than we were, but the best was watching them strike those 80's rock poses. I have to get this game for the Wii. We had such a good time. I have to mention Kaila can find the steady beat in any song within seconds and I loved watching her dance. Also, Jake's house is big and beautiful. Khanyi definitely has a talent for decor. Stay tuned for more Days of my Life!

1 comment:

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Now when are you coming to Utah?