Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So late!



I have to quickly post a little bit before I completely succumb to the guilt loaded on my shoulders. My goal was to post every Sunday, and I finally broke that goal, but I'm back on track hopefully.

Why do I have a picture of horses you may be asking yourself? That is the scene I witnessed out my front window on Sunday. Those of you who know where I live realize how dangerous it is for horses to be out for a leisurely escape. Instead of trying to do anything to help (I'm not a rodeo clown), I yelled for Hunter to take a pic with his phone.

We have a weird electricity poltergeist in our house and it reared it's ugly head again this week. My computer won't recognize Kurt or my Ipod, so no downloading for us. Kurt's digital clock reads 4:00....no matter how many times he changes it. Almost every time I turn on a light, a bulb pops. What is up with that?

Hunter tried to take his driving skills test today, but the tester was a no show. It's a long ugly story I don't care to relive at the moment, but maybe someday I'll pass it along someday. As for now, my bed awaits. Hopefully a good night's rest will relieve my smoker's voice. It's a nasty habit!

1 comment:

E-llo said...

It has been a while since I checked your blog and bam, 3 posts. That is crazy the horses in front of your house! That close to Eagle is not good. I hope your electronics are working again.