Monday, February 11, 2008

These are the Days of my Life...in MT. Part 3!




If you know me at all, even a little bit, you know one thing. I like SUGAR. I don't mean kisses, hugs, or lame, cheesy come-ons. I mean actual, white, crystally, sweet sugar. There is one place in Great Falls (other than my grandma's house) that I go to get my sugar fix. Sadly, I don't remember the name, but I can describe every square inch of the place to you...don't worry, I won't.
Kelli, Mike, Gracie, Cooper, and I decided to go to the Candy store. I usually take Jake's kids, but it was a squished visit so I'll have to take them this summer. In this smorgasborg of sweet perfection, you get a white paper sack and mingle from one candy bin to another...choosing your favs. They make taffy and various kinds of fudge and well as handmade chocolates. There is every gummy you can think of, hard candy, gum, sugar free candy, and weird Fear Factor sweets.
The best part is the sugar high you float in for hours after your done shopping. It seems to be the gift that keeps on giving!

No comments: