Friday, February 15, 2008

Movie Review: 27 Dresses



Hunter took me to this show one day. He said he could now officially say he has seen a chick flick. If I would have seen this show with one of my sisters instead of Hunter...I would have been more comfortable.

There are a couple hot and heavy make out scenes and some profanity. I think it's a cute show though. Have you ever wished movie producers would create a clean cut version of shows? They have unrated cuts of show so why not clean cuts? It wouldn't take that much extra time in the editing studio.

2 comments:

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

I loved this movie, we laughed and laughed. We went with all girls so it was all good.

Ashley Wray said...

Definetly a cute movie to see with some girlfriends, but I agree, there were a few parts that might be a little awkward with your teenage son! Sounds like you had a fun Valentines Day! Oh, and Lost was a good one this week. To get caught up they have the full episodes on ABC.com but only watch them if you have high speed internet of else they are all choppy and enought o drive you nuts! Anyways, thanks for your movie reviews!