Saturday, February 9, 2008

These are the Days of my Life...in MT. Part 1!





























We had so much fun while we were in MT. I thought I would share a few of the highlights. These pictures were taken on Christian skate night at the local rink. Jake and his family (minus Khanyi and Kalea), Kelli and family, and the Boise group all went. I rented roller blades, which I'm more comfortable in, but I was barely keeping myself upright. Cooper looked like Bambi when he started skating. He fell so many times...it's hard to keep track and all those twig-like limbs flailing made for quite a scene. Gracie just skated on her own. I was constantly afraid someone would run over her, but she is a force to be reckoned with. Kami was timid, but she was pretty steady on her feet.
Kaila looked like a disco queen...she owned the floor. Jaron was a little more stable than Coop, but not much. My fav was when we were doing the Hokey Pokey and everyone at the rink had made a giant circle. All of the sudden, Jaron skated into the center of the circle to finish the song. He was jammin' and then, with most eyes on him, took a dive. But that kid can take a lickin'. He just popped back up and worked the circle.
Ryan was menace to society. He would take his thug hat and throw it in front of people (mainly Hunter) to make them fall. He also tried to make this poor little boy push me down. All in all, it was so much fun. Kelli took the photos, so I was free to relive the glory days. I only wish Khanyi would have been there. I heard she is one hot skatin' mama!

No comments: