Friday, February 15, 2008

I LOVE Valentines Day!











I was so excited for yesterday to come...I could hardly wait. I like to create scavenger hunts for the boys. Last year I used the scriptures to lead them to certain places in the house. This time, they had to answer questions about Kurt & I to figure out where their Valentine surprises were.
When they got home from school (at different times), they started the hunt. I jumped up and down giddily as I followed them throughout the house, sometimes giving them prompts to the answers. Then, as luck would have it, Kurt's boss let him off early so he was home by 5pm. He & Hunter went to get tickets to Spiderwick while I made a heart pizza (above). So it's not quite a heart, close enough. My mom used to make heart pancakes for us which I loved. We ran into some of the Hardy's at the theater, which was a fun Valentine surprise for us!
I wish I would have had one of the boys take a picture of Kurt & I. After the movie, he & I sat down to watch an episode of a series we like. Happy post-Valentines Day to all!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a fun mom you are! I need to be taking notes... :)