Tuesday, February 12, 2008

These are the Days of my Life...in MT. Part 4!




This was the day Kelli kept BEGGING me to take her picture. I'm not sure why seeing as she didn't feel good and had a really horrible night sleep, but being the always-eager-to-please sister that I am, I obliged her request.
This particular morning, the four of us decided to go to Real Deals, a fairly new low priced home decor store in Great Falls. Khanyi brought Kami and Kaila to play with Coop and Gracie and we let Hunter babysit them all...what a lucky fellow.
Although it was a short girls outing, we had so much fun. We got back to Kelli's and visited and relaxed. Jake came and we ordered sandwiches..again. Unfortunately the food didn't arrive for over an hour and by the time it came, Khanyi's kids were ready for a nap. She took her sandwich with her. I know she had a lot she had to do that day, so I was thrilled she took the morning to hang out and reminisce. We had some pretty amusing conversations.

No comments: