Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's time for my weekly recap. This past week was crazy and fast paced, but I really enjoyed it. I ended up putting in 25 hours at the elementary school, dropping a horrible class & adding a different class, and enjoying my 3 hour Wednesday evening writing class a lot more than I thought I would. Both the boys had a good week as well, of course they had Friday off and I had to go to training. O.K., I admit it, I loved the training.

Cooper gave our family home evening lesson this past week and I thought he did a very good job. He thought it was great to be in charge of everyone...that's for sure. I went to Cooper's cub scout meeting, for a recap read "scouts shmouts". Wednesdays I'm gone. I leave for Spalding at 7:45am and get home a little after 4pm. Then I leave for BSU at 5:15pm and get home around 9pm. This means Kurt is in charge of the boys. When I got home at 9pm (the boys bed time), Kurt & Cooper were just eating dinner. I'm not sure how all of this is going to work out, but what doesn't kill them will just make them stronger.

We also had a surprise announcement this weekend. After years of infertility, Mike & Kelli are pregnant. This is such a blessing and we are all thrilled for them. I don't know what all of you are doing for labor day, but I'll be laboring. I may take a break to try and replace the blouse I just bought that got ruined in the wash. Kurt forgot to remove a pen from his jeans pocket and somehow, miraculously, only 2 item in the wash were ruined when his pen exploded and both items were shirts of mine. Don't I deserve a little shopping trip?

No comments: