Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007

Before I drag you kicking and screaming down this past week's memory lane, I have to say THANKS for signing my guestbook. I love your pictures and it's so fun to see them everytime I sign on. By the way, 50% of the hits on the counter are just me...trying to make myself look good.

So this past week was fun and crazy and tiring and chaotic...sound familiar anyone? My cold has become quite attached to me (must be because I've been treating it so well) but it's time to kick it...literally. Tomorrow it's back to the eliptical. I need to get better so no more excuses. Sidenote: no one made me cookies, but my mom and dad bought me some, Misti made banana bars, and I caved and made myself some.

The picture above is my super cute niece Kamree. She, Misti (my sis) and Bostyn (my other niece who hates me taking her picture) came with my parents on Thursday night for a visit. They came right after I got my hair done. Warning: tangent. My hairdresser is awesome (Hi Sumer!). You are all going to be so jealous, so skip this part if you need to stay pure. She comes to MY house to do my hair...that's right, no fighting traffic, no perm or acrylic nail smell, no looking in a mirror the entire time I look like a wet dog. She eats dinner with us and is very patient with my "starved for attention" family members. O.k. enough about that, my parents & Misti & girls got in and it's just so fun to have them. My dad is such a sport letting Hunter drive him everywhere and pretending he isn't scared a bit. My Mom took us out for a girl's lunch to celebrate Calie's birthday, can anyone say Olive Garden? Yum! Then my parents hosted extended family for pizza and cookies (my cold loves my parents) at my house. Also, my dad was a guest speaker for the 5th grade classroom I'm in and talked to them about his adventure in Afghanistan. One of the kids asked my dad if he (my dad) could lift the kid (not a small one) over his back.

My parents left this morning, but Misti & the girls are here until Friday. Today at church Misti got stuck on the end with Cooper and Bostyn... poor thing. Bostyn saw a girl 2 pews back that had tons of freckles and said, "That girl has dots all over her face". About the same time Cooper said, "Misti, you have a moustache". Keep in mind neither of these 2 know how to whisper. I just happened to look down our row to see Misti laughing so hard she was almost crying. We're a reverent sort of family.

Have an adventurous week!

5 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

That's right..I'll admit it- I bleach my upper lip- but obviously not well enough last time! Thank you cooper!

Tiffany said...

Hi, you asked me on my blog how I got my background... I got the directions on www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com They have a started template that's really easy to switch over to. I got my paper from www.shabbyprincess.com, downloaded it, started a photobucket.com account, and uploaded the paper to it. Just follow the instructions on shabby tulips. Also, just so you know, when you switch, everything on your sidebar will delete, so save it somewhere so you know what you had so you can put it back! Good luck!

sheena said...

Hi!!

So did you get that "anonymous" comment to go to that website??? You have a statcounter right?? What does it say about whoever was on around the time the comment was left?? Do you have an ISP address?

My brother-in-law is determined to find out who this weirdo is....any info you have would be SUPER!!!

thanks a million!!!

sheenajibson@gmail.com

you don't need to publish this.....I'll write a new one to publish

sheena said...

I am DREADING the day when jonah starts saying embarrassing things that cannot be taken back to other people. I'm sure it's right around the corner....

my nephew told my mother in law she has a big booty. she laughed. and then he said "no grandma, it's REALLY big! like THIS big" (holding out his arms.)

glad it wasn't MY kid!

Lott said...

Sheena,

That is totally Cooper. He has told my mom & I both that we have big butts. In comparison to his...it's true, but that's the only comparison we will be discussing!