Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 16, 2007

It's that time of the week again....to bore you with the mundane aspects of the Lott household. Let's see...Tuesday our outdoor freezer broke. If you've been keeping up with the posts, I'm guessing you think I'm just sensationalizing to keep your interest, but no....it really did break. Remember the yummy frozen peach concoctions? We barely saved them. Unfortunately (I'm real broken up about this part) not all of the deer meet survived. One of our fabulous neighbors (Hi Stephanie) allowed us to store some of the salvaged deer meat in their freezer (I hope they eat some...seriously). Since none of the many Boise companies have scooped Kurt up (their going to regret that), we will have to wait on fixing it.

Also, over the past 2 weeks, both Hunter & Cooper have had a little cold/flu bug. My immune system is in dire need of repair, so I knew I would be sick soon enough. The very kind thing about my immune system is it fights of illness during times of stress, but as soon as I relax so does it. After my usual stressed out Wednesday came calm Thursday and the bug won the war. Fast Forward a wee bit to Friday night. I tried to go to bed early so I could get up refreshed for Time Out for Women, but my throat was too sore and I just kept tossing and turning. So, about midnight, I caved and took a Nyquil capsule (just one) to help me sleep. While I was trying to fall asleep, Cooper came in the room (about 12:45am) because he was scared. Kurt quickly jumped up and got him out of there to try and help me, but I thought maybe Coop was sick so I got up anyway. I think I finally fell fast asleep about 1:20am, only to wake up at 6:30am to my obnoxious alarm. Luckily, Time Out was so entertaining, I was able to stay awake the whole time.

So, that's enough for this week. There were lots of other fun things that happened, but one of my fingers just fell off...so adios for now!

No comments: