Thursday, November 13, 2008

Se-stAhs!



Life's been tough. It's not easing up as of yet either. It hit me in my kidney the other day, low blow. I don't like to cry, I really don't, but I've noticed my eyes have been oozing a substance that looks like water a lot lately. And I have a pimple, a big one.

Last night I was wallowing after Hunter's vehicle kicked me in the shin. I've been very nice to that car, even put a little gas in it yesterday, and that's the thanks I receive?

But something wonderful happened last night as well. A favorite little treat was dropped off on my porch by a mysterious bearded man. It was 2 bags of Mint M&M's with a little note from my sisters. I love having sisters, especially mine. Who cares if we are a weensy bit far apart in age, we are soul sisters. They could read my bluesy vibe through instant messenger and sprang into action.

Thanks soul sisters, you make some of that bizarre substance leak out of my eyes sometimes. A big thank you to parents who gave me such beautiful sister friends. I wish I could thank them, all of them, in person.

9 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

I know my milk was totally dried up by the time Kamree was that age and so why in the world does it look like I am nursing! I can't believe there is a fake nursing picture of me on the internet! Well I guess it's that or showing off my giraffe neck....hmmm tough choice! I LOVE my sisiters too! I've thought a lot lately how much I depend on them- like to do nice acts for our other sister and give me credit for it :) SISTERS ROCK! Someday we'll all sit and eat those m&m's together...so you better save me 6 and Kelli 4. LOVA LOvA LOVE YOU

E-llo said...

I'm glad that you have sisters around and that you are close to them. I hope things get better.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say i think about you and your family all the time. if you ever need a pick me up to can think of the time you made fun of me for how i said cake. or maybe it was your brothers that were always picking on me oh well it make me feel loved.

Ashley Wray said...

Oh I love your sisters too, especially your youngest one! Sister are great, especially ones who have chocolate delivered right to your door!
And Misti, my first thought was that it totally looked like you were nursing in that picture, but you look cute none the less!

Mike and Kelli said...

Hey-How come I only get 4 M&Ms? Maybe this post made some sort of watery substance leak out of my eyes. Dang, it must be contagious. I must say my sisters are the greatest! I sure wish we would stop playing musical cities and all ended up together. I'm sending a virtual hug your way!

sheena said...

Sisters are the best!!! You are so lucky!! such old news...but I'm almost positive mist is nursing.

sheena said...

ps...this will link you to my new blog:)

Alicia said...

You are so amazing. I love your blog. You are a good friend.

Brooke said...

I didn't see any zit today. Love your playlist!