Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ouch, my eyeball hurts

Sometimes on the darkest, most sinister eve of the year, an eyeball makes it into a trick or treat bag. Not just any eyeball, a sticky, non-wrapped, partially tore, candy eyeball.



The eyeball, it seems, was in the costume spirit. It was dressed like a bouncy ball, but I when I suggested to Cooper that is what it was (the eyeball tricked me), he said it was candy. How did he know? That's right, he licked it. The eyeball became my walking parter for the rest of the evening as to prevent any more spontaneous lickage.

I bet that eyeball is missing home about now. I can only imagine a poor little child meandering the house in a sugar crash haze muttering the following over & over again, "eyeball, eyeball, whose got my eyeball".

I do.




3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Love your green hair :) And I seriously can't get over how much Hunter looks like your dad, it's crazy! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, eyeball and all :)

Brie said...

I love Cooper's blue hair. I think it would have looked great spiky, too.

E-llo said...

Halloween isn't Halloween if your not licking someone else's eye ball. You guys look like you had a great night. Love the hair and costumes!