Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008


Happy Easter! This past week was a complete blur. Somehow, I ended up in Colorado Springs with the boys and we are enjoying some spoiling from my parents. We flew into Denver Friday and, after figuring out Mom & Dad were waiting for us on a different level, we finally made contact.
Yesterday we went to a place called ITZ which is somewhat like Boondocks, although I like the set up a lot more. We met my cousin Deanna (pictures to come) and her family there and had a blast. There are a couple of rides, lots of games, an all-you-can-eat buffet, and movie rooms to eat in. Cooper rode on the paraglider ride 3 times...he is still trying to "conquer his fears".
Last night we went out to eat with the family who will be coming over for Easter Dinner. It's been fun starting to get to know them. We ate at a 50's Diner, one of the first I've been to that actually serves a couple vegetarian dishes. Then the boys, Mom & Dad, and myself came home to relax for the rest of the evening. We played Mexican Train...I won (what, a girl can brag every once in awhile).
My parents speak in church today and then we will have a delicious Easter Dinner. I only wish Kurt were here. I hate being away from him, especially on holidays.
ps. One of the fun things about posting from my parents computer is I can find old, crazy pictures. I wouldn't be surprised if the above photo was sometime around Easter. I have to laugh at Kelli's purse and my BEAUTIFUL hair!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture. Happy Easter tell you mom and dad hello

E-llo said...

That totally looks like a Easter Picture! Isn't nice that our parents didn't have this blogging thing when we were kids to embarrass us. (Our poor kids ending up on here week after week). Love the picture. I am glad you are having fun in Colorado. Church was so weird and quiet today. We sure miss all of you. Enjoy your spring break.

adorable pearsons said...

so fun and so jealous. How in the world did you become the favorite with that interesting hair of yours? Have fun ane post pictures!

Ludvigson Family said...

How fun that you gor to go visit your family for Easter. It sounds like you have had a fun trip.
ps I love the picture, your hair is hot!!

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Have fun in Colorado! I'm glad you grew out of that hair, I'm sure Hunter is loving that picture.

Ashley Wray said...

That picture is priceless! Misti was showing me some pics that your dad had loaded on her computer of her when she was younger and we just laughed and laughed! The 80's were a tough decade! Hope you had fun with your parents!

Lynette said...

What a great picture! After your teaser on the e-mail, I was anticipating some sort of joke. Then I saw the picture. I totally thought you somehow got Cooper to put a dress and a wig on (don't tell him!) Who knew he looked so much like you!?! Have fun on your trip!