Saturday, March 29, 2008

Colorado...Day 2









The pictures are all from Day 2 because Day 1, although full of some fun Mexican adventure, only was a few hours long. The photos are from a place called ITZ (my dad says that stands for In The Zone...which sounds right, but I never found proof). This place was incredible, plus I got to spend time with my cousin Deanna & her family. I haven't seen Deanna in years. She is one of the sweetest, most generous people I know. She is also an incredibly talented photographer & digital painter. Her girls are so respectful and fun and her husband seems to have quite the crush on her.
Cooper conquered another fear on the paraglider ride. He ended up going on it 3 times. We spent most of the day there and wrapped up the evening playing dominoes. I ended up spending another fun day with Deanna & her family, but I didn't get any pictures....kick me later!

1 comment:

E-llo said...

Looks like you had a great time in Colorago. I hope you had a great spring break. Did you make it back for church? What was your ward like?