Thursday, March 27, 2008

Find my Favorite


















I bet you feel like you're stuck in one of those awful home movies right about now. Luckily, you can just click a little red "x" and the nightmare will disappear right before your eyes. If you are still with me...I had to get some photos of my mom & I. She is the hardest person to pin down for a photograph. Also, one of these is my all time favorite picture. Can you guess which one it is?


****Congrats to everyone except Misti. The bathtub pic is my favorite for sure, but we're still on for a sister's trip Misti!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it is the one of you and Randy in the bathtub

adorable pearsons said...

My guess is the pic of the everyday sisters trip that I seem to miss out on- thanks for the salt in the wound....but just to redeem yourself it better be the first one!

E-llo said...

I really like the bathtub pic so I am going to put my vote for that one. I am liking the old photos. I think it is fun.

Ashley Wray said...

I'm going with the bathtub one too, that is hilarious. All these photos make me want to get on my parents computer to see what I can find!

Ludvigson Family said...

I would defenitely guess the bathtub one too! I love the emotion in that picture. So funny!! I love all of the old photos!