Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Black balloons and all, it's official, Kurt is 40!


Today is a wonderful day. It's the day Kurt is once again 3 years older than I am. I love birthdays, probably more than anyone else in my family, so I'm sure Kurt wasn't surprised to see the boys & I surrounding the bed at 8am with gifts. He actually had the gall to suggest we wait until tonight.

His birthday will be somewhat uneventful because he has scouts tonight, but, sadly enough, scouts is probably the place he would most likely want to be on his birthday. I would like to declare right now that I would NOT like to be at scouts on my 40th birthday.
Kurt is taking all the age jokes with dignity, but aren't you supposed to become more dignified with age? That's what I've heard.

We are so happy to get to share this fun experience with Kurt. We've had him for 17 years and hope to have him for 17 more! Happy Birthday Kurt!

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

WE LOVE YOU KURT....even if I am almost half your age!