Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmm


This is a protester, living in a tree....for 21 months. I think she calls herself muffin top. Go here for details. Let me be clear: I admire people who stand up for what they think is right, but this left me with some questions & I don't know if anyone can answer them. Has this woman actually been in that tree 21 months, 24 hours a day, all day long? If so, how does she sleep? Who brings her food? Does she stink? Maybe she gives herself smoke baths. Then there's the fact we all have bodily functions...how does she take care of that? I can only imagine her yelling, "Look out below".
Plus....boredom. I think I might go out of my mind with boredom. What about the money she could have earned to donate to her causes in the 21 months she has sat up there? I bet it's lonely at Christmas. Does she drop candy down at Halloween? Is that box stable? One big Montana wind gust and it would come tumbling down for sure.
Anyway...can anyone answer my questions? Can you help me make sense of this? Do you know muffin tops real name? Hmmmmm.

6 comments:

E-llo said...

Those are some good questions! I think she really does stay up there all of the time. I do think someone brings her food. I am sure she is rank and hairy! I am seriously worried about the bathroom issues. First of all there is the monthly issue! Does she take something in order to rid herself of that. Then there is the #2. I can't go when camping, I don't know how it works for nearly 2 years! Maybe she reads or sings to herself. I can't imagine how her box stays up. I don't know what she does on holidays. Maybe she got the muffin top nick name because she likes to wear low rise pants and had some love handles.

Keidi02 said...

I will answer one of your questions...she stinks for sure!

Lott said...

Oh yeah...one more thing. Does anyone find it ironic that the box she is living in is made from the very same material she is trying to protect??

Mike Lozano said...

She's probably rich. You don't see poor people worrying about trees or air. They just wanna eat.

ps and the Xanadu music is posted...enjoy.

Brie said...

What a boring life.

Ludvigson Family said...

Hey,
I just had to catch up on your blog. What an amazing honor for Tiffany! And I was thinking about you the other day when we were cleaning out our garage and killed 10 black widow spiders!!! Agggh. I called the exterminator and he has been here weekly for the past couple of weeks. It looks like you have your own share of the nasty critters.