Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now you know something I know





The exciting news you have all been waiting for: My sister-in-law, Tiffany Lott-Hogan, Olympian and World Record Holder, will be inducted into the BYU Hall of Fame this month. Kurt & I were invited, but I will be staying at home with the boys & doing homework/housework (BOO!!!), while Kurt gets to watch his sister honored. Oh well! I'm so excited for Tiff. She definitely deserves it and it couldn't happen to a more down to earth gal! Congrats Tiff! (Click on above Invitation to authenticate this blog entry)




3 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Congrats Tiffany! That is so exciting! Les, now you are cool by association :) can I claim that too?

Lott said...

Sure. Just try to play it cool the first time someone asks you for your autograph!

E-llo said...

That's awesome! I have been waiting for this news. Congratulations, Tiffany!