Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random Tidbits



Happy Birthday to my cousin Ryan. He just turned 17 and thought it was a costume party.


Kelli made some spaghetti & meatball cupcakes. It was her first try making these fun new cupcakes and they were quite the hit.



Happy 4th Birthday to Bostyn, who thinks she is 20. When I called to wish her a Happy Birthday, she told me she got some new shoes. I asked her if they were jelly shoes. She started laughing and said, "I don't have jelly in my shoes". She is so darn cute!

  • I was watching the Olympics with Cooper last night when Phelps won a gold medal. We watched as the top 3 were presented their medals and I told Cooper they were going to play our national anthem. His response, "Oh....I want to hear an anthem from another country".
  • How come it seems the minute Hunter leaves to go somewhere in his car, I hear sirens?
  • Do most people lose weight in the summer? If so, I'm not most people.
  • Who am I going to vote for when the options I have right now aren't working for me?
  • How come when you clean spots on your carpet the rest of your carpet looks nasty?
  • Should High School fees total over $300? I think not.
  • Does Netflix service normally get slower once the free trial is over? I really want an answer to that one.

3 comments:

E-llo said...

Are high school fees really $300??? Holy cow, either I am getting old or inflation is out of control! Must be both. I am sure Netflix does get slower once the free trial is over. They have you hooked. It's like they are challanging you to see what you are gonna do about it.

Ashley Wray said...

Love your tidbits! Those cupcakes are hilarious and cute, I so need to get that cook book! Andrew made me cancel Netflix after our free trial, but how annoying that it's slowing down! I'd write a strongly worded letter!

Susan F. said...

Here are my random responses:
1-That's funny. I hear those sirens too. No more driving for Hunter.
2-No, most people only PLAN to lose weight.
3- You will figure out who to vote for or maybe against, just make sure to vote.
4- I think you've come up with a great reason why NOT to clean carpets.
5- I am pretty sure most High School kids believe THEY should be paid to go to school
6- Netflix stop paying the mailman to expedite your video delivery once you commit.

Glad Ryan had a fun Birthday. And glad that Bostyn doens't have jelly in her shoes. Remember when Dad told Hunter to fill his shoes with mud? The original MUDD shoes.