Thursday, August 28, 2008

Innocent with a dash of intrigue




It started out innocently enough. I asked Hunter to bring down his whites and throw them in the washing machine. When I went to transfer the whites from the washing machine to the dryer, this is what I found:






Not the mouse. Not the mousepad. The baby booties. Why were there baby booties in my 16 year olds laundry? Why are they pink? His feet are big...really big. They couldn't have started out big size and shrunk to this size. Plus, Hunter has never had pink socks. Thus the intrigue.

4 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Is that your eye Leslie? It might be time to invest in some visene drops. :) Kidding. Please unravel the mystery. I must know who those socks belong to!

E-llo said...

So what did he say? I am glad that it wasn't the mouse. I was a bit worried about that!
So when do we get to find out about the previous post that you know something about and we will find out "soon enough". I have been waiting!!! :)

Lott said...

First, that is Hunter's eye not mine. He took that picture with my camera when I wasn't looking.

Second, I still don't know about the baby booties.

Third...Erika...I'll let you in on the "soon enough" blog in about a month. Check back then for sure!

Lott said...

this is hunter. no i didnt take a picture of my eye. you are crazy for even thinking that. but good try