Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ladies, ladies, ladies


Ladies, ladies, ladies....beware of your derriere!!! I took this photo on the 4th of july, when I was trying to watch the floats but reruns of Mama Got Back kept ruining the show. I am grateful a thong wasn't strapped around the waist, but COME ON! Can you feel a breeze? I think so because you keep pulling your shirt down until it comes just above the beginning of the divide.

I think it would be a good idea if we were to bend over in front of the mirror or someone we trust to make sure we aren't exposing the public to things which are not meant to be seen. I know there are some crack rebels out there and I have good news for you. I'm going to start a penny brigade. If you see an open slot, feel free to toss a penny. Some people could earn a pretty decent living.

ps. I have no idea who this woman is. If you do, please don't tell her to come to my blog...unless she is a crack rebel and proud of it.

2 comments:

E-llo said...

That is so distracting! Since it was a parade, do think she was handing out gumballs? Maybe if you threw in a quarter and pulled her arm, you could win the million dollar jackpot. I tell you what, shade clothing is an awesome invention if you feel the need to wear low-rise pants.

Mike and Kelli said...

Sick! Unfortunately I caught the live version of this show. Seriously ladies, let's make a pact to cover up. There us nothing pretty about a butt crack. Les-you are brave to post this...let me know if the owner of the crack shows up on your doorstep!