Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello Cupcake!



My mom bought my sister the most spectacular cupcake book ever called Hello Cupcake. When my film is developed, I'll show you her amazing creation. When I returned to Meridian, I quickly bought the book for myself and tried out one of the creations. There was a slight flaw in the construction, but they turned out fairly decent for a first try. I'm not a natural like Kelli, but I'm a pretty fantastic wannabe!

ps. Cooper made one of his own. The best part was whenever I spilled frosting someone had to clean it up. Luckily my finger and my mouth were there to do the job!

3 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Those turned out so cute!!! I way expecting way more lumps with the whole glazed doughnut holes issue. I love them, so cute and yummy looking. Good job!

Mike and Kelli said...

PS-Love the blog template! Very cute and scrapbook-ish.

E-llo said...

Those are awesome! You gonna be the popular mom who always has yummy treats for all the kids on the block! Don't be suprised if I show up too.