Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Reunion in Lincoln, MT



We had a blast at our reunion this summer. Misti & Chad were in charge and they made sure we had lots to do but free time to relax as well. I loved the talent show and our annual potato derby. A special treat this year were the many hidden messages left by the Rowleys who happened to have stayed at the cabin right before us.
To go completely off topic, the boys & I started watching some old video of us when Cooper was just a baby and Hunter was around 8 years old. I thought my hair looked pretty good until Cooper said, "Why did you get that bad haircut?" and Hunter concurred. At one point there's a video of Hunter's birthday party and Khanyi is sitting right next to him. After we watched it Cooper said, "How come Khanyi looked old fashioned there? She is all plain". I thought that was pretty funny. I hope I can somehow save clips from the tape onto our computer because there is some funny stuff going on and lots of you are part of the scenery!

4 comments:

E-llo said...

Kids really have a way of putting you in place, don't they? Just when you might think you are a cool mom, they remind you that you "don't got it" (as Carter would say). Cute pictures and it looks like a really nice time.

E-llo said...

I just read Cooper's post of his tag and I LMBO. My favorites are 18and 28, classic!

adorable pearsons said...

Fun pics! I want to see pics of your hair....I think you should do a blog post contributed to all the different hair styles you've had...come on do it!

Griffin Family said...

I agree with Misti!! Hair tribute!!!
Looks like you had a fun family reunion!!