Friday, May 23, 2008

Help! Missing Child!



This isn't a hoax or something you would find on Snopes.com. This is a plea on behalf of a friend of mine, Rick Anderson. His ex-wife, pictured above, took their son and has disappeared. After a year long custody battle, Rick was awarded sole custody. Approximately six months ago, his ex, Michelle Anderson, left her parents' home in Shelley, Idaho with their son, and has not been heard from since.
Peyton (pictured above with Rick) is 3 years old. He needs his daddy as much as his daddy needs him. Rick is a man of integrity and compassion who doesn't deserve to have to go through this terrible trial. Please take a moment to study their faces, and if you happen to see them, please notify Rick Anderson at: 406-781-7415 (cell) or 406-952-4077 (home) and, of course, call the police.

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

How scary! I will definetly keep my eye out! Andrew is from Shelley, what is the mom's maiden name? how sad, hope he's found soon!

Emily N. said...

I am so sad about this. I remember your parents telling me about Rick a year or so ago, and how difficult and ugly his divorce and custody issues were. I can't even imagine...