Thursday, May 22, 2008

Carnival O'Craziness





When you hear the words "school carnival", what do you picture? I picture the perimeter of a school gym filled with little booths students can go to for the price of a ticket or 2. So, when the school I student taught at announced their school carnival, I thought it would be a fun thing to do while my family was in town.
I had no idea how huge this carnival was. It looked like a full blown circus had set up at the school. Here are some of the things I saw (I probably saw about half the booths): cake walk, Ty Beanie walk, fishing booth, face painting booth, dunk tank, dinosaur dig, 4 huge jump house things, eraser pull, sucker pull, toilet bowl throw, dart throw, book sale booth, shaved ice shack, craft sand booth, cotton candy booth and much more.
It also happened to be very hot that evening, but we all had fun. I was somewhat disappointment we didn't win a cake, but Cooper did win a Ty Beanie...just what we needed, another stuffed animal!

1 comment:

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Wow, what a production. Looks like so much fun!! Rachel and Brinlee are a little apprehensive to go to a different school, but you never know what to expect.