Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13, 2008









Molly has arrived! Welcome to the family sweet baby girl. She was born on April 9, 2008 and weighed a 8 lbs and about an ounce. My parents are back in Great Falls and can help Kelli while she recups. Isn't Gracie the cutest big sister?
I just returned a few hours ago from a National Math Conference. I'm officially a wanna-be math nerd. Isn't that sad? I'm not even good enough to be a full fledge math nerd. Oh well...maybe someday. It was in Salt Lake and ended on Saturday. I set my return flight for today so I could spend some time with DJ & his family. They totally spoiled me (thanks for the yummy lunch & dinner) and I got to see Arriana for the first time and spend time with Kierra & Kindra. Arriana is the sweetest little baby. She is so content and never fusses. She smiles and has a darling little giggle and loves to suck on my jacket strings. Kierra told me, "He eats wipes and washcloths and we don't like it when he does that".
Also funny was when DJ asked Kierra to say the prayer. She said, "LuLu (I guess that was my new nickname say it". Side note: Kierra has an incredible vocabulary and speaks clearly. So, I guess she was reverting to a bit of baby talk. For the rest of the night I was LuLu. I wish I could have them around more, but I'm so glad I got to spend a little time with them.
Time to try not to sleep and do a little lesson planning. Have a lovely Sunday!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Please pass on my congratulations to Kelli! Do you even have any nephews:)

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Congrats to Kelli and her family. Glad you had a good time at the Math Convention. I think you are considered more than a wanna-be nerd if you enjoy going to one. Math has always been my favorite subject and it has rubbed off on all three girls so far.

Ashley Wray said...

How fun! Little Molly is adorable as well as the rest of yoyr nieces! Wow, I don't want to be a math nerd, but I couldn't even if I tried. Andrew was trying to explain fractions to me all over again the other day and I was lost. I really don't know how I made it out of 6th grade!

Ludvigson Family said...

Congrats to Kelly! Wow, how many grandkids are in the family now? They have had a lot of new ones lately! So fun that they will all have cousins close to the same age to play with!

adorable pearsons said...

Look at our adorable nieces! Man we are lucky!

adorable pearsons said...

ps I tagged you- you have to write 8 things about Hunter Bunter Bear