Saturday, February 4, 2012

Four months is a long time.

What can happen in four months?  Here's a peek:  




 Somehow I missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Hunter Tech School graduation. Although, just looking at that list makes me tired.  Now I'm back mimicking a full time library teacher and taking 7 credits of library classes.  I'm still the primary president and I like to think of myself as a mother as well :)  Speaking of, Hunter is back in Great Falls, working up at the Guard and purchasing his first new (used) vehicle and Cooper is singing, playing the violin, and imagining his way through life.  We've almost been in this house a year and our house in Meridian is, well, still our house.  Life is challenging, but looking back on the last four months, I did all of the above and managed to make it through two surgeries.  Here's to an ever improving 2012!

3 comments:

Rebecca Lee said...

Awesome blog Leslie! I am going to strive to make my blog an important part of my life. It seems to be a way to let off steam, talk about daily life, etc. can't believe we are already starting a new year! Have a great one! I will keep reading!

Jeannette said...

Wow! I love the way technology is such a natural part of your life.

Unknown said...

Leslie, what a great blog you have. Thanks for sharing a part of you with us.