Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Boy ....I mean TEEN

Cooper Ammon Lott
Born:  February 16, 1999
Due Date:  March 5, 1999
Weight:  5 lb 12 oz
Length 20"
Time:  12:15am

This little miracle baby of mine turned 13 this week.  Since Hunter left the teen years a few months ago, it's only fitting I get to have another one.  Cooper is such a joy to our family.  There are so many things about him I admire.  He is hilarious and sweet.  He is so tender hearted that his gets broken every once in awhile.  He does not like to see people sad...ever.  I love to hear him sing and watch him create.  He is very in tune with how he feels when he helps others.  He's a smarty pants who doesn't like to do homework.  He has strong moral values and an innate sense of right and wrong.  Who knew one little boy could bring so much joy into my life?  Who knew one little boy could teach me so much about what's important in life.  Who knew one little boy could love so big?  He's been our miracle in more than one way.  Happy Birthday Cooper!

1 comment: