Saturday, December 13, 2008

No Problem

I was talking about Christmas cards the other day with Calie & she told me she wanted to do a Christmas card with the boys but she was running out of time. Friday she came over to practice a Christmas song & brought the boys with her. Brilliant idea: I'll just quickly take a picture of them in front of the tree. No problem. Won't take but a sec. I can't believe I've forgotten already.



I told them to look serious, trying to get them not to be crazy, instead: Drugged


This is them "smiling".


I finally told them to just make a funny face.



Individual shot: Poking model #1



Individual shot: Facial tick.
I give up.

2 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

BEST pictures ever! Seriously, laughed out loud. Thanks for the comic relief. It is like a real life Calvin & Hobbes cartoon.

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, that is so familiar! Good of you to try though! Oh, and love Cooper's spelling list, hilarious!