Saturday, October 11, 2008

I wish I were a shark!


I wish I were a shark. There are lots of reason. For instance, you never hear anyone say, "I think that shark gained weight". When a shark eats someone's pinky toe, no one responds with "must be PMS". Today though, I have a very specific reason I wish I were a shark.
Today, I ate a tooth. My tooth. Yep. I was eating cookies when I crunched down on something. I figured an egg shell must have slipped in. Then, there seemed to be something stuck on the edge of my tooth, so I kept trying to pick it off, but really it is a jagged hole. It probably looks like a shark tooth.
If I were a shark and I broke my tooth or lost a tooth, another tooth would just rotate forward and take it's place. They renew their teeth, so they always have a spare. Think of the money you could make alone. You would make money and save money because you wouldn't have to see the dentist (nothing against you Kevin, or Dr. Gray for that matter). Being a shark sounds really good right now.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahaha, very insightful. Sorry about your tooth, looks like Kevin should be making a trip to Boise this weekend.

Mike and Kelli said...

Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Sorry about the loss of yet another tooth. I can SO relate. So sad. But I'm glad you're not a shark or we could never EVER hang out.

Mike and Kelli said...

PS-What kind of mad indigestion are you going to get from swallowing your tooth? SICK

adorable pearsons said...

Man that is disgusting! Seriously, I gagged a little. You ate your own tooth? I thought stuff like that only happened in bazarre dreams.....but hey maybe somehow that tooth and crunch up some kidney stones that are in you!

E-llo said...

Been there! Done that! :( Sorry. I wish that I was a shark also for the two teeth that I broke. I hope you were eating something fun to make the breakage worth all the trouble!

Lott said...

Misti,

What are you trying to say? Spit it out junior!

**Hugs**

DJ Fairhurst said...

My teacher swallowed a toothpick, so a tooth is really not that bad.

Keidi02 said...

Heidi,
I was eating sunflower seeds and there was a "tiny rock" mixed in, I think, and it chipped my tooth. Kevin still hasn't fixed it. Sucks to have a chipped tooth, on the other hand it is extra sharp where you chipped it so you can bite through ANYTHING.

Keidi02 said...

Get up here and I will fix it. I can shape it like a shark tooth if you would like. You need to write a follow-up post on the "passing" of the tooth.