Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 is enough

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH


1. Criminal Minds

2. Heroes

3. Can't write it outloud...too embarrassing.

4. The Office

*That's it, no cable and too much homework.


8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT


1.Home

2.Olive Garden

3. This one place DJ took me to.

4. My mom's house.

5. My grandma's house.

6. Whitewater Pizza

7. Red Robins

8. Flatbread Company

8.THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY


1.I made 24 mini muffins

2.I took a quiz

3.I talked to DJ

4. I washed dishes

5. I read a bunch of techno gobbley gook

6. I talked to Sherri

7. I hugged my boys

8. I cried


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO


1.Thanksgiving

2. Halloween

3. Flu Shot

4. Stability

5. Church

6. Hair appointment

7. Reading

8. Christmas

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL


1. The colors

2. The temp

3. The holidays

4. Routine

5. School

6. Anticipation

7. Our Anniversary

8. Hunter's Birthday


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST


1. Face my flaws head on

2. Braces

3. Jeans

4. Perfume

5. Kurt's dream job come true

6. Go see family

7. Learn Spanish

8. Settle into my life's work

2 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

I know what your number three embarrassing show is. It is super awesome and super embarrassing but I won't tell.

Mike Lozano said...

I love that your anniversary is at #7.