Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Economy

Almost always there are elements of life that are cyclic. They come around, we grow a little, they leave, we slack, they come around again. As you go through the spicy cycles, I suggest you search for the sweet. So, on that note, here are my top 5 reasons I can handle unemployment:

5. I don't forget to ask Kurt about a "honey-do" item, because he's always close by.

4. I get to sort through all the to-good-to-be-true fraudulent Craigslist Ads.

3. I have a great response when my kids ask for things.

2. I can add "it saves money" to the reasons my family should enjoy vegetarian cooking.

1. Telemarketers tend to stop mid-stream when I go into my woe-is-me tale.


Truthfully, I'm also able to reflect on how blessed we have been over the past few months. We had medical & dental insurance which covered my kidney surgery, Hunter's clumsy mishap, Cooper's Orthodontics, and much more. If you would like to read about our specific economical opportunity, click here.

5 comments:

Keidi02 said...

And now you have a reason to pick-up and move to Spokane where there is more employment opportunities.

Mike and Kelli said...

Ditto....but replace the word "Spokane" with "Great Falls" and "more" with "some."

Ashley Wray said...

Sorry to hear about that! But at least you've still got a sense of humor about it! Dang economy, I would say come to Burley but we're kind of in the same boat too!

Mike Lozano said...

I know! You could move from Meridian and move to Boise!

ejnorton said...

I really wish you the best. I am glad that you have such a good attitude and hope that the right thing will come along and present itself. You are hearty and resilient people.