Thursday, August 6, 2009

Punctual...Oh how I wish

We were supposed to leave town an hour ago. Here we are. Things happened. Things out of my control. I'm Type A and punctuality is very important to me, but...

  • There was a glitch in Kurt's payroll software and he couldn't leave work until it got fixed

  • Kurt did not pack a single thing last night

  • There is a weird sound in the van we are going to have to look at (when he is done packing)

  • We still need to eat dinner at some point

Why is it when you are leaving town, something is bound to bog you down? (Catch the rhyme?) Wish us luck and hopefully no tornadoes will track us down. I'll report on our adventures or misadventures soon.

(Right now I'm using all my mental energy to help Kurt know what he needs to pack next. He said he was done 10 minutes ago. Still waiting....)

No comments: