Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back in Blackfoot





Family reunions. Gotta love 'em. Kurt, Cooper & I headed to Blackfoot, Idaho for the Lon & Ruby Lott family reunion. As you know, my sister also lives in Blackfoot, so we had a partial sister reunion as well. I would love to share all the photos I took at the Lott portion of the weekend, but I was always so freezing cold that getting my camera did not appeal to me.

I will say this, some of my more daring family member joined in a human pyramid that weekend and I know a certain scrappin' sister-in-law took a photo. I'm really hoping she will email it to me (both sides) so I can post it.

The reunion just wasn't long enough. I feel like I got a small dose of Lotts and a small dose of Pearsons, but not enough of either.

I did take my camera to the park when Misti & I took the kids. So, those are the pics you get. I have to mention the fact that every night we came home smelling roasty and we just pulled that aroma with us into the Pearson household. Many of you know my niece Bostyn tells it like it is, so it did my heart good when she would lean toward me and take in a long sniff and exclaim, "You smell goooood". For some reason no one else in the Pearson family backed her up.

One more thing. I did get some Pirates Booty from Misti and this delectable chex/golden graham/coconut/almond/gooey snack from Jen. If you beg, she might just give you the recipe.

1 comment:

adorable pearsons said...

So glad you came! I like the pic of you doing the monkey bars...do you still have blisters?