Friday, May 29, 2009

Thinkin' Employment

Now that we've been in Great Falls for less than a week, I've really begun to think about employment. Of course, my number one hopeful desire, is to be a teacher, but it seems they don't have as many openings as I once thought, so I started browsing the job service employment site to see the types of jobs I could possibly qualify for. Let me reiterate: I would really LOVE to be teaching in the fall, but sometimes you have to be open to other possibilities.



I'm a woman of many talents. If there is a need for someone who still likes to do a little moonwalking, I'm the gal for the job. If someone desperately needs a warm body to browse through their fantasticly manicured yard to ooohhhh and ahhhh...call me. If a special someone is searching for a person talented in hiding and then jumping out and scaring people, I'm a pro. As I looked through the Great Falls employment listings, I came a cross a spectacular one, but I'm fairly certain I'm not qualified. If you know someone who can hold their breath for a long time, doesn't mind a humid environment, and has great physical endurance, send them to my blog for the following job information:



Mermaid / 1363925
Wage $10.00 Hourly Location GREAT FALLS, CASCADE, MT, 59403
Local Motel/Lounge seeks a part-time Mermaid. Wage is $10.00 per hour plus tips. Must be a great swimmer and have swimming experience, as will be swimming in pool for the entire shift. Ability to work in chlorinated water, hold your breath for long periods of time, perform in front of public, great physical endurance and work in humid environment. Will work 10 hours per week to include every Friday and Saturday from 8:30 PM TO 1:30 AM. Essential functions: Swimming, holding breath for long periods of time, good physical conditioning, swimming in front of public.
Open Date 5/18/2009 Close Date
Days Off Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun
Openings 1 Work Schedule 8:30 pm to 1:30 am each Fri & Sat
Lifting Capacity Up to 20 lbs



4 comments:

Jill said...

Who wouldn't want to work at the Sip n' Dip?

adorable pearsons said...

We all know that you've already applied and have been practicing holding your breath in that pink tub all week :)! Who's knows though, GF has some tough competition when it comes to Mermaids; however, we'll still keep our fingers crossed for you!

djfairhurst said...

Is there a need for slightly out of shape, hairy mermen? I can definitely lift 20 lbs...especially underwater.

Susan F. said...

Can you imagine my pride and joy if my number 1 child were to become a mermaid? Dare I hope?